You’ve looked at the problems of crop fungus and bacteria the same way for years…so maybe it’s time to look at things differently. Serenade® fungicides from Bayer CropScience are designed differently. With a unique biological strain that acts as both a fungicide and a bactericide, Serenade provides more flexibility. And Serenade works differently, with multiple modes of action for more effective management.
- Product Information
- Serenade Opti is a fungicide and bactericide that contains a unique, patented strain of Bacillus subtilis (QST 713.) It works in three different ways to fight disease-causing pathogens: it stops harmful spores from germinating, it disrupts the cell membrane growth, and it inhibits attachment of the pathogen to the leaf. This multiple-site mode of action not only creates an effective fungicide, but also makes it very difficult for diseases to develop resistance.
Serenade Opti is a flexible tank-mix option that is a key part of a disease control program. It is compatible with registered products such as copper, sulfur, micronutrients, insecticides and fungicides.
Serenade Opti is best used to suppress outbreaks early season before pressures peak, right after rain when pressures flare, or near harvest time to maintain tight harvest schedules. With just a 4-hour re-entry interval and zero-day pre-harvest interval, Serenade Opti is an excellent tool for late season disease problems, right up to and including the day of harvest.
Serenade Opti is part of a collection of biological fungicides and insecticides from Bayer CropScience to give growers more options in their integrated disease management programs and the fight against resistance.
- Key Benefits
- Effective: Fights fungal and bacterial diseases
- Resistance fighter: Works in multiple ways to target the disease, providing control and reducing the likelihood of resistance
- Flexible: Four-hour re-entry interval and a zero-day pre-harvest interval
- Exempt from MRL: Exempt from the requirements of residue tolerance for export
- Key Crops
- Leafy vegetables
- Pome fruit
- Tree nuts
- Key Diseases